Sunday, March 15, 2009

You Know You're a Geek When....

Stella recently took her kids on a field trip to NASA (I was envious). I love NASA and some of my best childhood memories were of field trips with my Civil Air Patrol Troop to Johnson Space Center!

The following is a cell phone text exchange that took place between the two of us Wednesday, 11, November 2009...The names have not been changed to protect the innocent. :-D

I received an image similar to this pic:













Stella: Do you remember this?
Kevin: Ah yes, the Atlas Rocket I knew it well. Used to be outside though.

[Went to a meeting at work, and realized on the way back that I had committed an error in fact]

Kevin: Or is that the Saturn V?
Stella: Yes, I didn't want to correct you. [So Sweet]
Kevin: Atlas was for Mecury, Saturn was for Apollo Lunar Missions:-) I'm geeking hard!
Stella: Yes UR!
Kevin: I was walking back 2 my desk when I realized my error. I didn't even google it:-)
Stella: Geek
[end transcript.]

Yes, yes I am. :-}

No comments: